Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Nuthouse Taking New Patients



Hi. I've promised a few friends some kind of super-duper blog entry, but guess what, the topic that would be therapeutic for me to write about at this point would be The Ambiguous Art of Second-Guessing. In other words I have retracted my Pulitzer-winning blog entry due to a friend saying that could be taken wrong. I'm sure I'm taken wrong 85% of the time ( like some people think I'm saying something very heavy when I'm intending to be funny--is it my facial expression? The poker face my grandpa taught me?) Anyway, I'm leaving it to your imagination, readers, what on earth I could have deleted, but I had to put Kiwi the cat on my page just because I could. Now I have three and a half minutes to shower and get out the door to work. Have a great day.

---Harriet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if your deleted blog entry had anything to do with cartoons?

Gwen

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home