Thursday, March 09, 2006

Chasing Flutterbyes


I seem to be chasing something.

On TV there was a girl who found out she was a boy, and his main concern was to find acceptance.
Or maybe his first concern was to be true to himself, his second concern acceptance.

I am NOT a boy, but acceptance is at least one of my concerns.

As for Spalding people who may have changed their minds about me, that's your prerogative. Perhaps when you hear the word Bipolar, it means x,y,and z to you. I can say that it's not an easy thing to live with, but though I did at one point make the decision not to have children because a) I doubted my ability to provide for them as well as I would in my heart want to, and b) there is an increased risk of Bipolar children--even so I don't feel that life is less worth living because of this illness.
Maybe in some ways I even feel privileged, because I have had experiences that not everyone has had. Ask yourself: have you been a patient in a Communist East German mental hospital??? Have you attempted to climb the Berlin Wall (too late for that, in case you're tempted)?
I don't know what to do with this cheerleader. I was trying to paste a wombat, and I was going to mention the country music song "I've got friends in low places," because that's pretty much true of me, though I've known fabulously rich and important people too.
Yes, I know, I'm pretty dumb to be putting all this info on my blog. I would be better off watching Law & Order on TV.
This is my final pathetic cry... no, I'll be back with another fun-filled blogging adventure sooner than you can say black and white tuxedo cat.

thanks for "listening"
love,
Harriet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home