Thursday, August 31, 2006

tennis and freedom



The blogger emerges from--where??? the paddock? the pasture? the laboratory? Or was she sitting on the couch waiting to get these shots of the TV set???

It''s way past midnight and the turtle on top of the monitor is looking saggy though he's a beanie turtle.

What an awesome tennis match!!! The first one I've watched, I should add, in at least a decade. I was thinking, this match is so incredible, was tennis always like this??? So I was relieved to hear John McEnroe say
it was one of the best matches he'd ever seen. I mean,
the thing was teetering on the brink of disaster, with Baghdatis cramping up and Agassi hopping around.
If there had been ONE more deuce, I think one or the other of both of these tennis players would have
just keeled over.

All you losers who didn't watch this particular US Open match are just that, losers. See, I'm such an occasional sports fan that I win the right to make a huge stink about evey sports event I see.

---Harriet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home