Friday, March 17, 2006

de-blogging



What does it mean, "de-blogging"?

To me, what's more important about the word blog than its origin (web log) is that it rhymes with fog and bog.

I've always liked that set of rhymes better than rain and Spain and plain. How you say the -og words matters just as much.

The fog was so heavy on the bog I reached for a glass of warm nog.

Of course I'm lying. Who really likes the -og words? After all, the most outstanding of them is hog. The hog rooted through the bog in the fog and got a bit soggy.

(de-blogger?)

None of which answers my question, what does it mean to de-blog??? I've thought about deleting every word of my blog but I'm perversely self-punishing enough that I won't do that, not yet anyway.

I think I'll just party the night away and not f---ing worry about that darn blog. Drink it out of my system--isn't that what de-blogging is all about???

In other news, I don't plan on blogging much for a while. Hurts my back to sit at the computer. I know how you all will feel about that:

---Harriet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home